Information about us
Our Site is operated by WKL Limited (we/our/us). We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. The registered company number is 10900234. Our VAT number is 245 7655 89.
Changes to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time. We may change the functionality or content of our Site at any time. Could the customer please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, any content on it, and any content we link through our site will be free from errors or omissions.
Availability of our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
Availability of, and access to, our Site is provided to you on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site, its functionality and its contents without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any connected party if for any reason our Site is unavailable for access at any time for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Internet in order to use our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through means that you provide to them are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You’re responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
Prohibited Uses of our Site
You may only use our Site for purposes which are lawful. As well as in line with these terms and conditions of use. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material or content which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any Device, computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- each/any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is hosted;
- part of/any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the provision of our Site.
Materials, information and content uploaded to our Site
When uploading materials, information or content, or providing such materials, information or content to others, through our Site you will retain ownership of all applicable intellectual property rights in such materials, information and content. However, by uploading such materials, information and/or content to our Site you grant us a worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, store and process all such materials, information and content, and make it available to third parties in any manner that we see fit.
You may terminate this licence by:
- closing your account. Except to the extent that such materials, information or content is shared with others and that party copied, shared or stored it; or
- giving us reasonable notice in writing at our registered address.
These content standards apply to any and all materials, information and content which you contribute and/upload to our Site, provide to other users through our Site and messaging functions of our Site and/or contribute to our social media pages and to any interactive services associated with them.
Be aware that the content you upload or provide to others through our Site may be seen by other users of our Site. So it will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. As such, you must comply with the following standards when contributing content to our Site. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate and complete;
- be genuinely held and not misleading; and
- the customer must comply with applicable law in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted.
They must not:
- infringe any intellectual property rights of any individual (including, but not limited to, copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or entity);
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- contains any material which promotes hatred, or is offensive to any individual’s or groups of individual’s sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership groups, nationalities or other characteristics;
- contain swear words;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, pornographic, or inflammatory;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party. Such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
By contributing to our Site you warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards. You expressly acknowledge that you will be liable to us and indemnify us in full for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their rights. Including their intellectual property rights.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Suspension and termination
- cancellation or suspension of any order you have placed through our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site, our social media pages and/or any platforms that we may operate in the future;
- the immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your membership to our Site, your user account and/or any other platforms which we operate;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material (including images, photographs, artwork, JPEG files, PDF files, other applicable electronic files, messages, message threads, posts or other content) uploaded by you to our Site, our social media pages or other platforms operated by us;
- issue of a warning to you;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from any alleged or actual breach of these terms and conditions;
- further legal action against you we deem necessary; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude all liability for actions taken in response to breaches of the acceptable use policy. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You may apply to become a member of our Site through submitting your personal details to us. This includes your name, email address and phone number. We expressly reserve the right to refuse, cancel, withdraw or suspend membership to you for any reason at any time.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the permitted licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site. Including the material displayed on it. The publication, copying and other acts in connection with such works are acts protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You’re able to print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) and/or forms from our Site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The customer must always acknowledge =our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes. To do so you will have to obtain a licence from us or our licensors (if applicable).
No reliance on information
Information and other materials posted on our Site, and/or linked through our Site, are provided for general information only.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the above information and other materials, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site, or content linked through our Site, is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site. This includes any content linked through our Site, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site, and/or linked through our Site.
You also expressly agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity which results or may result, directly or indirectly through the use of our Site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack.
Or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile telephone, handheld devices, computer equipment, computer programs, software, data or other proprietary material due to:
- your use of our Site;
- you downloading any content from, or provided through, our Site; or
- you downloading or using any content, website or app linked through our Site.
We assume no responsibility for the content linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those links. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Viruses and prohibited uses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
The responsibility is yours for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs. This includes other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to our Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our servers. Or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We will then co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Links to and from our Site
Where our Site displays links to other apps, sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those apps, sites or resources. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of the device you are using to access our site.
When you access or use our Site, we may use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of content we may link through our App. Including cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of such content, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These cookies recognise and count the number of visitors to content linked through our App. Including to see how visitors move around and use that content. This helps to improve the way such content works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to content linked through our App. This enables such content to be personalised for you. Including for you to be greeted by name and for your preferences to be remembered. For example, your choice of language or region.
These cookies record your visit to content we link through our App, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information may be used to make the content linked through our App, and the advertising displayed on it, more relevant to your interests. This information may also be shared with third parties for this purpose.
Third Party Cookies.
These cookies may be placed on our Site by third-party web domains that our Site subscribes to. These cookies are used to report usage statistics of our Site to third parties. They remember certain information about you at a later time. This ensures that advertising on our site (if any) is personalised to you based on your browsing behaviour.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your computer or browsing device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you choose to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access the whole of or parts of our Site, and/or content linked to through it.
The word ‘SONALITY’, the ‘SONALITY’ logo and the ‘S’ logo displayed on our Site and marketing materials are registered trademarks of WKL Limited. As such, these marks may only be used in the course of trade by us and our permitted licensees. Use of those registered trademarks in the course of trade without our consent will likely amount to trademark infringement. We expressly reserve the right to take action as we deem appropriate in respect of such infringing activity.
Changes to these terms
To contact us, please email email@example.com.